Seedlings Summer Camp (Ages 3-6)
We are excited to welcome our staff and campers back to Sunflower. We want to offer you an old-fashioned summer fun with hours of nature exploration, experiments with arts and science, time with friends. A summer of Sunflower play.
While no one can 100% guarantee safety in this age of CoViD-19, we have made changes to mitigate the risks including smaller groups, extra cleaning and handwashing, masks for staff, spending 95% of camp time outside, conducting daily health checks, and sending anyone exhibiting any possible CoViD-19 symptoms home immediately. For a full list of all safety protocols, please click here.
We have redesigned our Seedlings Summer Camp with safety in mind. There will be a morning and an afternoon camp session each day. The new schedule of our two-week sessions will be as follows:
Session 1: July 6 – 17, 2020 Mornings: 8:00am – 11:30am
Session 2: July 6 – 17, 2020 Afternoons: 12:30pm – 4:00pm
Session 3: July 20 – 31, 2020 Mornings: 8:00am – 11:30am
Session 4: July 20 – 31, 2020 Afternoons: 12:30pm – 4:00pm
All camp sessions are full. You can sign up for the waiting list through the enrollment form below.
Summer Seedlings Pricing
Price per two-week session: $490
- A *non-refundable deposit of $50 per session is due at sign-up; this must be paid to reserve a spot.
- Balance in full due by July 1, 2020.
- ALL medical forms must be filled out and submitted no later than July 1, 2020.
COVID-19 Related Refunds
- Camp deposit and any additional camp payments will be refunded if we are unable to hold camp due to CoViD-19.
- If during the camp session we need to close camp due to CoViD-19 we will offer a prorated refund.
- If a camper needs to stay home due to CoViD-19, we will offer a prorated refund for unused days.